Bummer

Alright, so the hippie sucked after all. The date we had planned was canceled inadvertently. I won't get into the details of what went down (mainly because I don't understand what the problem was), but there was some breakdown in our conversations that was just impassable.

He liked to talk a lot about his ideals and principles and beliefs. You know, I have ideals and principles and beliefs too, but I just live them. I don't have to constantly spout about them so people know where I stand. Kind of ridiculous. And even with all his righteousness, he didn't seem to understand much about forgiveness or love or kindness. He talked all about how when someone crossed him, he was done with them forever. Or if someone made a racist comment in front of him, then he was done with him forever. He's going to have a very lonely life, isn't he? I don't want any part of it. I'm glad our little tizzy only lasted for 3 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Carrots

A Nothing Day

The Owls of Athena