fifteen years later
If I'm going to write, i'm going to write here. i've been doing the 750words.com thing, but i can transfer over. i want to be able to post and index things. i'll admit that most days i don't have a ton to write about and i just blather on. but i could suss out some stuff maybe.
i want to write about how my life has changed since these last posts. August of 2009 was the last time i wrote here. so much has happened. I started too late today to really get into anything, but I don't think I'm gonna be mad about short posts. But I'll try to keep it to no more than one a day.
I can't believe it's been fifteen years since i last wrote here. the changes i've been through are significant. maybe i'll write about them here. maybe i can explore all those changes by reading through some of my old posts. Don't think for a moment that this is the only dusty blog under my belt. i've got several i could go through. i suppose i need round them all up and see how much i've really written.
I think i do wanna pull my cards. Let me see if I can find a spread that I dig...
No, I'm gonna save that for tomorrow.
Comments