Backyard Helicopter
What a whirl-wind. This boy almost bothers me. But he's honest. And sensitive. And funny. But he'll only be in town for a year. And he has a tattooed wedding ring. I don't like that. He talks alot. I definitely am unsure about this. but he is so affectionate and, what the hell, it's fun for now.
He's got a fantastic stature. Kind of a stalky, thick fella with huge tattooed arms. His boys call him Porkchop. I don't call him that.
There's so much about him that reminds me of Stephen. He may also have the same drinking problem. He's had 4 DWIs.
You know, when I write about boys, almost any boy, I write mostly negative things. And then I end up not sticking with them. So why don't I just quit with these boys that I have so much negative to say about to begin with. I know he isn't the one. I bother because I want the affections and attention and affirmation. Validation. He talks dirty and I like that. He makes me feel sexy and wild and adventurous. Very fun. Leaving town, leaving town, leaving town. It's going to be very difficult for me to keep this up without becoming emotionally attached somehow. So frustrating.
Oh! Something else. I was at his house last night and a helicopter landed in his yard to airlift a heart patient. We were sitting outside drinking beer and saw the whole thing go down. It was very exciting.
He's got a fantastic stature. Kind of a stalky, thick fella with huge tattooed arms. His boys call him Porkchop. I don't call him that.
There's so much about him that reminds me of Stephen. He may also have the same drinking problem. He's had 4 DWIs.
You know, when I write about boys, almost any boy, I write mostly negative things. And then I end up not sticking with them. So why don't I just quit with these boys that I have so much negative to say about to begin with. I know he isn't the one. I bother because I want the affections and attention and affirmation. Validation. He talks dirty and I like that. He makes me feel sexy and wild and adventurous. Very fun. Leaving town, leaving town, leaving town. It's going to be very difficult for me to keep this up without becoming emotionally attached somehow. So frustrating.
Oh! Something else. I was at his house last night and a helicopter landed in his yard to airlift a heart patient. We were sitting outside drinking beer and saw the whole thing go down. It was very exciting.
Comments