Badly.

Alright, what the hell.

I told him I was looking to get serious and settle down. And he said he didn't want to do that right now. And I knew that. And then tonight he asked me for my e-mail address. And i told him Tootsie said hi. and he said hi back. And I said she liked that. And then I said "and I like you" and then he said "i like you too...I'm trying to send you an e-mail. Can you check it?" and i said I could in 20 minutes, i'm on my way home. And when I got home, there was no e-mail. it didn't go through or he didn't send it or something. But I'm dying to know what he has to say. He can't stop thinking about me, right?

I think too much.

And I want him so badly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Roasted Carrots

A Nothing Day

The Owls of Athena