I called him tonight and he didn't answer. I know that I've hurt him. I'm really very sorry. But he's not the one for me anyway. I know this. I just feel disappointed in myself for being so deceptive.
Roasted Carrots
It was hard to wake up this morning. The alarm was incorporated into my dreams, although I can't tell you the subject matter anymore. I could have this morning. They disappate throughout the day. I was hurting bad enough that I considered not going to work, but I have a loyalty to my team, and I don't want to make them look bad. I want to physically show up as much as I possibly can. Getting to my desk this morning was a struggle, although I did manage to make it there with a Cookie Butter Cappuccino from the breakroom. With a swirl of caramel sauce on top. If nothing else, that fancy machine has helped much in motivating me to get to the office. When I had disposable money, I worked through this pain much better. I scheduled a meeting for 10 AM with a few members of my operations team. I want them to build a tool for me that tracks hours for a job. If this works out well, we'll be able to use it for other jobs and it would be a boone to our project management team. If...
Comments