Yokes
Why would I settle for a life in the swamp when I am an heir to a palace?!
I've been complaining and fussing about how God would never really show me this amazing, incredible love that I sing about all the time. Goodness! I wasn't letting him. I had my back turned, my hands up, "I got this on my own."
He's loved me all along. And he's been showing me. I've just been ignoring him. And I've been telling him just exactly how I want that love packaged. I've been taking all the spontaneity out of this divine romance that He is so stubbornly pursuing!
I've been complaining and fussing about how God would never really show me this amazing, incredible love that I sing about all the time. Goodness! I wasn't letting him. I had my back turned, my hands up, "I got this on my own."
He's loved me all along. And he's been showing me. I've just been ignoring him. And I've been telling him just exactly how I want that love packaged. I've been taking all the spontaneity out of this divine romance that He is so stubbornly pursuing!
Comments